Abit of help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

Hi All.

This week I received the Micro USB Host OTG Cable with Micro USB Power that I bought off of Amazon.ca from AtomicMarket. I bought it to connect my SDRplay RSP1 to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, 10.1 inch tablet. But I see that the end of the OTG accessory that would connect to the SDRplay is the same type of printer type connector that is on the SDRplay (Female i believe). Does this multi connector item that Im pasting in here have something I need to connect SDRplay to my tablet?

LP AK-30-TGN Adapters RF

Thanks Sheldon.

jwt873

Premium Subscriber

jwt873

Premium Subscriber
You need to connect the USB-B (printer style) on your SDRPlay to the USB mini on your tablet.

I don't think they make a male USB-B to male USB mini.. (But who knows if you search hard enough :) )

USB-B (printer) to USB-A (regular flat connector) cables are a dime a dozen. They're usually 2 meters (6 feet). but you may be able to get a 3 foot cable. I don't know if they come smaller than that. Someone else here might know.

Plug the USB-B into your SDR and then use your OTG adapter to mate the regular plug on the other end to the mini on your tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.