about search id

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have county programmed in my scanner. i ran search id and it show Id:i00122,Id:i00065 and ID:00176. I like to know this is this DEC? I programmed in AFS. I have all of the AFS programmed for the county.That are post here on RadioReference. It a EDACS standard system

burningman_77

i'll try...

also a newb but maybe can help you... (and if not put your thread back to the top of the list). I have a BR330T and am not sure if the operation of our 2 scanners are exactly the same, but i'd bet they're similar. If you programmed your system in AFS you should set the system operation to reflect that. go to menu- program system- and then select that system. goto edit sys operation- EDCS ID Format and select AFS format. The ID scan/ ID search option discriminates what talkgroup IDs you will pick up. In ID scan mode you will only recieve talkgroup IDs that you have programmed into the scanner. In ID search mode you will pick up any talkgroup IDs that are currently operating in that system. (You can set this in edit system operation as well, or hit the Funt button and then hit the scan/search button while the screen displays the system you are scanning). Note that if you are scanning an EDACS standard system than you must set your programmed system to "EDACS WIDE" on a bcd396t. hope this answers your question. Anyone feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.