ABQ Live Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMPhillieFan

I have had a few people email me asking if I could separate the APD and AFD feeds. Just to answer anyone else who is wondering if this can be done, the answer is yes. However, it would require me to find and buy a second radio. This is not a cheap process. So, while I have no problem hosting the separate feeds, I would need more donations as I am not able to buy the radio outright on my own. At this point, above what it had cost for the battery eliminator and adapter, I have approximately $30 left from previous donations.

Thank you to those who listen and donated.

For those interested, you can donate at:

http://apdpatches.netfirms.com/

Last edited:

NMPhillieFan

Since I have had a few more requests to separate the APD and AFD feeds, I thought I would bump this thread up. The link on the original page in no longer valid, I will be using:

Kevin's Homepage

The donations link will appear here shortly.

Thank you

Last edited:

dahndz

could you email me the info to program my personal radio for when i travel that way? there r only ones i cant hear

NMPhillieFan

UPDATE: June 26th, 2011

I am in the process of purchasing a new radio. The purpose of this radio is to split the feed as many of you have asked for. There are plenty of benefits, some obvious ones are:

No medical dispatches in the middle of a high priority police call
No more traffic stops interrupting a 3rd alarm fire dispatch
No more waiting for a fire dispatch to hear a pursuit.

The list goes on, or if you just don't like listening to both police and fire at the same time, this will solve your problem. If you like hearing both, nothing needs to change.

Again, to make this possible, I will need help through donations. Once I receive enough donations, I will put the new radio in service and split the feed.

As always, I appreciate the support and feedback.

Feed Donations

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Thanks for the update Kevin. I can't wait to have the feeds split.... So I'm donating some money to the cause. I hope others will follow!

Status
Not open for further replies.