Ac Adapter For Bc250d

Status
Not open for further replies.

don333

I see in other posts there are RS AC adapters that will work with the Uniden radios. I need a new one for a BC250D. Which one would be the best and which adaptaplug will I need? The slimlne version would be great.

Thanks.

don333 said:
I see in other posts there are RS AC adapters that will work with the Uniden radios. I need a new one for a BC250D. Which one would be the best and which adaptaplug will I need? The slimlne version would be great.

Thanks.
Go to Walmart and get this one Power Line Universal AC Adapter 3-12 Volts DC / 600ma $10 I have used this 5 yrs with bc250d/bc296d no problems at all, works great the radio only uses the 500 ma it needs. Craig

Last edited:

Scan-Denver

don333 said:

Thanks.
Why not purchase one directly from Uniden specifically for the 250 ?

It is only $9.20.

Here is the link.

Scan-Denver said:
Why not purchase one directly from Uniden specifically for the 250 ?

It is only $9.20.

Here is the link.
I hate to pay shipping cost, if I can get some thing cheaper locally that will serve the same purpose I will do it. Plus you can use it with other radios.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.