ac adaptor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello i have the pro-137, my question iwould like to get radio shack item 273-316 universal 1000ma ac adaptor. the manuall stats the power source must be class 2. this item is class b would this still work. also could i use this for my other scanners in case something happens to the cords my other scanners are gre-500 and the uniden 996t. this adaptor would be only for the 137. just asking for the other scanners just in case, i dont want to use the wrong power cord and ruin these two. if any one has any help on this as to if this will work primarily for the 137, and also for the other two just in case.. thanks for any help, ps i didnt know how to put the link in for the adaptor, so if any one is willing to help you have to look it up at radioshack. thanks again frank

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
This is all you need to know, 6V DC and delivers at least 800mA with a center tip set to positive and its plug must fit the scanner’s DC 6V 800mA jack. That can be the Radio Shack CAT number 273-0354 with the "B" tip. The 273-0316 also meets these specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.