Accessing TG's via the Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregOH

When I click on a TGID in the database and I'm directed to the Broadcastify feed page for the TG, I see that the TG was last seen 18 hours ago. This TG is busy 24/7 on a scanner and isn't idle for 18 minutes let alone 18 hours.

Trying to understand how these TG feeds work, do I need a premium subscription or something?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Perhaps the feed wasn't active during the period of time for whatever reason. As these are volunteers who provide the feeds (in most cases) they could go down at any time for a variety of reasons.

GregOH

Ohio MARCS-IP

Coshocton, Ohio Sheriff Dispatch 54778 and Ohio State Patrol (Dist 7 Post 79) 51760

Thanks.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
It appears Coshocton SO is not broadcasting could be an SDR issue, the OSP feed appears to have had the same issue but is now working. Local ones I checked here are working fine.

Screenshot 2020-11-21 13.50.52 (2).pngScreenshot 2020-11-21 13.52.42 (2).png

Last edited:

phask

Premium Subscriber
51530 as well?
Think so as well, but I rarely see that TG used. I run a monitoring program om MARCS and can see which TG's get patched, though I rarely look at it anymore. Ever since they went to the consolidated dispatch it gets complicated.

GregOH

Okay, I go to the feed page tonight and there are only two OSP feeds and days ago there were like five, and Coshocton SO is no longer available.

My new scanner can't get here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.