accident on 23, neone hear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPI4Ever

This would be South High Street in the area of I270? Scioto Downs is at 6000 South High Street just before Obetz Road.

19TbirdSC91

yeah, i was in it, they closed down 23 for a while, i broike my hand and my gf and i are bruised up and sore, the car was totalled, it was crazy, they pulled out in front of me and there was nothing i could do.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Someone paged it out on Ohio Fire News also, it said there was an entrapment also, is that true? Glad to hear you guys are OK. ;)

19TbirdSC91

yeah, the driver of the other car, because i hit the fender and part of the door so it wouldnt open, they had their head resting where the window would be, and blood was running down the door, she was unconscience, i heard that there was 2 trauma's, but i only saw the driver then turned around and walked away...it sucked

CVPI4Ever

19TbirdSC91 said:
yeah, i was in it, they closed down 23 for a while, i broike my hand and my gf and i are bruised up and sore, the car was totalled, it was crazy, they pulled out in front of me and there was nothing i could do.

Damn dude! Glad you came out of it alive! Get better to the both of you.

19TbirdSC91

well, the lady driving the other car passed away last wednesday, 81 years ld, and the passenger who is 85 was still in critical condition on saturday, this is becoming a big mess...

mmartinfan

Banned
I suggest you stop talking about this on a public forum.

You need to talk to an attorney. Even though it may or may not be your fault you hit the other car, you still can be sued in a court. And anything you say here can be used.

Matter of fact I would delete any comments made about the accident.

A moderator needs to lock this.

CVPI4Ever

mmartinfan said:
I suggest you stop talking about this on a public forum.

You need to talk to an attorney. Even though it may or may not be your fault you hit the other car, you still can be sued in a court. And anything you say here can be used.

Matter of fact I would delete any comments made about the accident.

A moderator needs to lock this.
If that were the case, an admin would/should delete this whole thread. I had a thread deleted on here, right after it cost me my job but I showed good faith and had it deleted anyhow.

hoser147

Get hold of one of the moderators they should be able to help you. Hope you and the Girlfreind have a speedy recovery. My daughter was in a bad accident a couple of years ago I was listening to it on the scanner and then the phone started to ring, horrible feeling..Best of luck........hoser147

Status
Not open for further replies.