/account says I'm a free user not feed/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconrider

Also, why is the RR logo super zoomed out on that page? Looks like crap with how small it is.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I rolled some updates to show a correct badge in your profile.
I don’t know what problem you are having with the logo - I will need further details and/or a screenshot

Reconrider

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@blantonl along the same line, not that it matters, but just curious. My account and profile badge lists me as a premium subscriber (which I am) but I'm also a feed provider. Is there a priority for listing those on the profile and forums badge? I'm proud of my feeder status, but I'm good with whatever I must be labeled as.

Reconrider

@blantonl along the same line, not that it matters, but just curious. My account and profile badge lists me as a premium subscriber (which I am) but I'm also a feed provider. Is there a priority for listing those on the profile and forums badge? I'm proud of my feeder status, but I'm good with whatever I must be labeled as.
You're not allowed to choose what badge is shown like with vBulletin and myBB?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You're not allowed to choose what badge is shown like with vBulletin and myBB?

That's not what I was asking for, I was asking if there was a priority for assigning badges. Actually, it's nice that my continued financial support for RR, when I could get it free through my feeding, is recognized.

Reconrider

That's not what I was asking for, I was asking if there was a priority for assigning badges. Actually, it's nice that my continued financial support for RR, when I could get it free through my feeding, is recognized.
I don't know this forum software, so I didn't know it wasn't a thing here.
I also think it's awesome that you support rr by buying premium and being a feed provider.

ltginrage

86389Not that I care but mine also says "Free User" and I'm a feed provider. Does my feed have to be active to show?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator

Good lord, you guys are insufferable :)

Yes, there is a priority. If you are an active paid subscriber, that takes priority. The next order of priority is Broadcastify Calls Provider, then feed provider.

Note that what we are talking about in the original post is in your account profile that ONLY YOU SEE. You guys are bleeding me to death with a million nit-picky comments and complaints. Hahaha! I get there is a global pandemic and a lot of people are home and bored, but good lord people!! o_O:):)

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is why we try to keep it simple and bare minimum with this type of stuff. I mean, I really want to recognize all the contributors with badges of honor for their contributions to the site, but if I go any further I'm destined to hear things like:

"How come John is triple executive platinum with a red star, and my profile shows double-extra-minor-feed provider with a blue star??? WHY??! David has 3 gold stars and I have 4 gray stars and a green check mark? WHY???" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.