Active EMS is now FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theadog52398

This is really cool. Using it on my Samsung Note 3. Thanks for the free download. Do all agencies have public CAD? Would be cool if I could look at different departments around the valley.

rwier

Premium Subscriber
This is really cool. Using it on my Samsung Note 3. Thanks for the free download. Do all agencies have public CAD? Would be cool if I could look at different departments around the valley.

Working good here using a Galaxy S4, with two seemingly inoperable functions:

1) No matter what I enter in the "Alert Settings" screen (after pressing the yellow gear), the Program shows every call on the Public CAD https://htms.phoenix.gov/publicweb/. This is not a problem as I would have selected "ALL" on the "Alert Settings" screen, if it was an option.

2) I have never heard anything I could describe as an "Alert" (sound), either related to my entries to the "Alert Settings" screen, or to the units shown on the main Active EMS screen. This is not a problem, as I run the Program constantly, and nearly always near an active scanner monitoring the Phoenix (area) Fire Departments. Sort of like having a secretary write down all the information on each call, should I have reason to need a memory refresh (lol).

My only request would be related to the fact that each new call is entered at the bottom of the list. Since all calls are shown (for me), most of the new calls are not visible without scrolling. If they were entered at the top of the list, the "new" calls would always be visible without scrolling.

And a BIG THANK YOU to AZScanner !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.