Active manhunt in Montclair for carjacking suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essexscan

Listening now, I think montclair is having radio problems they are dispatching on ch2. Helo is going to spotlight the tracks and river by Pine St behind the school

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
Radio issues started up as soon as they went into foot pursuit. They're able to use ch 2 as long as their radios aren't on scan. Chopper's been sitting over my house for 30 min now

caught 2 dudes, looking for the 3rd (with handgun)

Essexscan

sure do, SPEN-1 is most active and you def should have it on your listen to list. You can pick up alot of local action on there, especially by us (I'm in Nutley Hi neighbor) we get alot of spill over from Passaic-Hudsen-Bergen county being so close to the county lines as well as town to town. I have SPEN-1 programmed with all my local channels and a sep bank with SPEN-1-2-3-4 with a cpl other local channels. lots going on on SPEN

AC2OY

sure do, SPEN-1 is most active and you def should have it on your listen to list. You can pick up alot of local action on there, especially by us (I'm in Nutley Hi neighbor) we get alot of spill over from Passaic-Hudsen-Bergen county being so close to the county lines as well as town to town. I have SPEN-1 programmed with all my local channels and a sep bank with SPEN-1-2-3-4 with a cpl other local channels. lots going on on SPEN

Hello neighbor!! I have all the SPEN Frequencies in there I think...lol I remember whenever there was a chase through our towns that was a great freq to monitor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.