• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Actress Daryl Hannah drives Public Safety Up a Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacombMonitor

scanjunkie said:
I guess you need something to do with your time when your acting career is in the toilet!! Celebrities make me want to vomit!!
I added some pics! No kidding...what a waste of Public Safety resources! :roll: One can only hope she'll get sued for depriving someone in a real emergency from receiving a timely response!

JHaislet

There's only two ways to get these nut-jobs out of a tree (and get our public safety officials back to their real jobs).

1)Fire hose
2)Chainsaw :twisted:

Last edited:

KMTC

JHaislet said:
There's only two ways to get these nut-jobs out of a tree (and get our public safety officials back to their real jobs).

1)Fire house
I would have voted for the tranqulizer gun, but oh well :)

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
Yep. She's definately got some free time to kill (pun intended).

But all Hannah bashing aside - the real story here is a failed "Eminent Domain Takeover" by the city of LA. If they hadn't pulled that ****e back in the 80s (as the story states) this would have never happened.

As a side note - why were the protestors chanting in Spanish? Is that a spillover from the illegal immigrant nonsense in May?

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Sounds like shes consuming too much of here vegetable oil.

How did she get up there anyway?

I remember when I was a kid building tree houses and such. I knew not one girl that would climb up there with me. What a woman! :lol:

I have to say this though. Acting is a carrier that comes and goes. Sometimes you get contract offers one after another, other times your not so lucky.

http://www.dhlovelife.com/

Last edited:

SLWilson

Send them a BILL !!!

Those people (and they CAN afford it) should be sent a bill for the OT created for the police and firefighters that had to "attend" their wayward event.

AND, I agree, why waste the platform trucks / personnel's time. Get a chainsaw!!! They'll clumb down once it starts running !!!! :confused:

Steve

STiMULi

How ironic yet realistic at the same time...

Nutcase in a nut tree (real) being removed by a cherry picker (ironic). (Ain't no cherries in THAT tree!) A freak with both a guys name and a gals name. All this happened in L.A. Could you imagine?

A better story would have been to not to let her come down without proof of sanity or citizenship for that matter.

garys

Premium Subscriber
STiMULi said:
How ironic yet realistic at the same time...

Nutcase in a nut tree (real) being removed by a cherry picker (ironic). (Ain't no cherries in THAT tree!)
Snerk!

Better yet, just leave her there and ignore her.

Gary

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
JHaislet said:

1)Fire hose
CUT THE ROPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.