Adams Couinty shots fired, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
62nd & Washington deputies were almost run over during a traffic stop then shots fired.

Pursuit SB Washington into Denver speeds 80mph

Air 1 now overhead 32nd & Lawrence area.

Colfax & Glenarm requesting ACSO to the scene.

O/F DTRS, Den-800, Online

Jim<

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

According to DPD, suspect attempted to "run over a sgt."

Suspect lost officers. Officer safety bolo will be aired soon according to DPD.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
The suspect is a Corrections client on parole as well. As usual, what probably would have been nothing more than a routine traffic stop (had he yielded right away) turns into something much worse.

This was almost a repeat of the chase last week (?) involving ACSO that ended in a fatal.

They've sure had their hands full at night over the last week or so...

Last edited:

speard

Premium Subscriber
I tried listening to it in the archives. I listened to the initial chase, but then the feeds stopped, was it removed or was I possibly having problems?

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Which feed? I was listening to CSP 1D and they said they lost him. Then denver was trying to find him. Buy that's about it.

utlchris

It's on the Adams County Sheriff feed that starts at 10:32. It's about 10 minutes of audio until they lose the car in downtown Denver.

speard

Premium Subscriber
Odd, I must have been having connection issues. I listened to the initial pursuit clip, then it goes black. I didn't hear anything about the airing of shots fired. I'll listen again.

utlchris

Odd, I must have been having connection issues. I listened to the initial pursuit clip, then it goes black. I didn't hear anything about the airing of shots fired. I'll listen again.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that happens to. I have done that a few times in the past on other feeds and your correct it's like it's been "edited" out. I go back a few days later and listen to the same recording and magically it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.