Adams county file? BCD396XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, I have the BCD396XT and upon receiving a visit from a friend, he was inspired to pick up the exact same scanner. He's relying on me to set it up for him (poor guy).

I'm still in the process of learning these and can program them with some marginal success. But I think what would help is to see an example of a new working system with the programmed frequencies and such so that I can see a user level configuration. In the process, we can get his scanner programmed.

I'm hoping to get a file for a new system (not modifications to Colorado DTRS) and was hoping to get Adams County Sheriff, along with Thornton and Northglenn police and fire. With this, I can see a working example and could take it from there.

I'm using freescan through a serial port which is probably the best thing since sliced bread. I found out real quick that trying to program these things on the scanner keypad is a good way to get really frustrated really quick.

In any case, if someone could help me out with this I'd be really grateful. I know my profile says Arapahoe county (which is correct) but my friend is in Adams. Let me know if any additional or specific information is needed. Thanks in advance!

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
Do you have an email? I just copied my AdCom file but I can't find a place to send it to on your profile.

Okie doke! It definitely works.

Had all kinds of problems getting it uploaded. For some reason this scanner would error out and just not take the data. Then for whatever reason, it worked (didn't have this problem with mine which is an identical BCD396XT).

But now my buddy has his scanner ready, and I have a system configuration I can view in freescan. Very much appreciated!!!!

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Hey n0doz, would it be too much trouble to forward that file to me as well....? PLEASE. Lol

trdcompetition@yahoo.com

my adcom programming sucks. Thank you much. And sorry for the trouble....

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Folks maybe you just want to post it for common sharing or make individual requests via PM or email.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I can do that.... I think. Not to be stupid, but where can I put a file?

Depending on size it can be attached to an email here or placed in the files section of coscanclub, colodtrs, scancolo groups at yahoogroups or best yet into the files section of pro96com, colorado files on yahoogroups.

Lots of possibilities.

Jim<

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
OK. Only one I'm a member of is ScanColo. Since this is a FreeScan file, I'll send an email.
After the Biggest Loser.

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
Here ya go.

OK, here's a zip of my Metro Denver FreeScan file for anyone that wants it.

Attachments

• BCD396XTDENMETRO2010.zip
    45.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.