Adams County MAC on DTR tonight (but NOT FRCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
It appears that numerous radios are currently using the Adams County MAC channel (TGID 53) on DTRS (Lookoout Mountain). They're talking about a medical issue for which N. Wash. FD was called. I'm also hearing traffic about a command post near a hotel with a "lincoln" unit.

I'm seeing numerous Pro96Com affiliations on Lookout. However, I'm not hearing/logging Adams County MAC on FRCC. I guess I must be hearing units using "old" DTRS radios?

-Nate

dw2872

I heard Adams County MAC TG is staying on DTRS and won't be on FRCC. This is so agencies that had access to it before (but didn't switch to FRCC) will still be able to access it. FRCC can still patch it in with their consoles if needed.

Last edited:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
I heard Adams County MAC TG is staying on DTRS and won't be on FRCC. This is so agencies that had access to it before (but didn't switch to FRCC) will still be able to access it. FRCC can still patch it in with their consoles if needed.

So, it sounds like they are using Adams County Mac for a concert event (not sure where). AMR has the EMS contract for the event, the area is normally covered by N. Washington FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.