Not open for further replies.

W3DMV

You must understand that this is not big time operation "AA" County or
other Maryland metropolis. Everyone here is volunteer and do a great
job with what they have. If nothing else, were gonna have max inter-op
capabilities !

troymail

Silent Key
Sure - but I would not expect sanitation to have access to fire/ems talkgroups - or fire/ems to have access to police talkgroups -- unless of course it's a "shared" or emergency/countywide talkgroup (not uncommon).

But like I mentioned, this is the "fun" part!

Last edited:

Septa3371CSX1

Question, is the Uniden BCD396XT & BCD996XT capable of receiving the new Adams system?

If the system is fully Phase 2 then no they are not. If there are Phase 1 talkgroups on the system then they would be able to pick up those but not anything marked with a "T" in the database.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
So I had a look at a Fire Side Radio and here is what it had in it. Some of the Talk Groups listed are a guesstimation but a good one based off TG's we already know. Since this was a Fire Portable the Police TG's are NOT in the radio.

If it is a trunk radio, a spin of the talkgroup selector while using pro96com or unitrunker on the same site it is affiliated to will fill in the blanks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quint-1-29

Premium Subscriber
No I mean this was a REAL Motorola APX 6000 Radio Fire Portable

I couldn't use the radio for that. The radio is tied to him and would transmit his Radio ID # and most TG's are Monitored by County

Here is a pic of the TG's but NO TG's #'s are listed.

http://i.imgur.com/1P9Mhm6.png

Last edited:

troymail

Silent Key

portroyalbirdy

Premium Subscriber
So this system is "Live" correct? If so, does anyone plan to host a feed for the new system? (I know from reading other post that some TG are still being figured out) or is the new system patched over to Low Band until everything is 100%? Thanks to everyone for the info so far!

Quint-1-29

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to say it but if your scanner doesn't scan P25 Phase II, or isn't Uniden's BCD436HP, & BCD536HP, BCD996P2, BCD325P2, Homepatrol II, Whistler's WS1080, WS 1088, WS 1095, & WS 1098 or any other P25 Phase II Scanner Make - Model I may have missed, after New Years or near the end of January you won't be able to hear Adams County anymore. With the exception of Fire 1 (Till the Alpha Numeric Paging kicks in) Med 9 (till the other local County's adds Adams to their Radios like Adams did to theirs), Inter Ops-Fire For that is how other County's call for Mutual-Aid, your scanner will go quiet. As far as someone doing a Fire - EMS - Whatever else "Feed", other then Police for they will be and already are encrypted for the most part, That's up to the current Feed members to upgrade to a $500+ Scanner.

Last edited:

Quint-1-29

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.