Adams county simulcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudsoncamp

Hello Colorado Forum
Brand new to the scanning hobby and have a Pro 96. Am doing fairly well with all the help here at RR thank you. I have been trying to program the 700 MHZ for adams county and Ft. Lupton. and have had no luck importing them into the scanner thru Win96. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you ( GREAT REFERENCE SITE ).

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
The Pro-96 will not trunk any 700Mhz stuff, only 800Mhz, but RS will have a new scanner out by the end of the year that will.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
abqscan said:
RS will have a new scanner out by the end of the year that will.

Will that end up being the PRO-500 scanner? ;)

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
I'm sure abq won't say due to pesky NDA rules though I'm thinking something Uniden since RS has already adopted GRE's new analog trunking models and is talking end of year for a new digital radio.

Phil.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Although you can still track Fort Lupton I have heard if you bounce off the Mead site if you can get signal, or for that matter any of the area 800Mhz towers you'll just have to play with it and see what works. The Pro-96 will work for the area, just not as well as the 700Mhz able scanners, I'm using a 396T and it does great. I live in Fort Lupton and don't ever seam to have any problems with it, but thats because the tower is right outside of town. I don't have any experience with the 96, but I have heard it will work, just got to experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.