ADCR25 P25 / DMR Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingfan360

>Will it do all DMR, NXDN, and P25 in the stand alone mode also or are you limited to one or the other at a time
Just to confirm, you could add 3 different channels to the scan list (a DMR, NXDN, and P25 channel), and then set the ADCR25 to scan these 3 channels in stand alone mode. It just needs a USB power source but not a PC interface for this....plus audio headphones of course. It can all be packaged into a box about half the size of a RPi project box.

TRamrod38

>Will it do all DMR, NXDN, and P25 in the stand alone mode also or are you limited to one or the other at a time
Just to confirm, you could add 3 different channels to the scan list (a DMR, NXDN, and P25 channel), and then set the ADCR25 to scan these 3 channels in stand alone mode. It just needs a USB power source but not a PC interface for this....plus audio headphones of course. It can all be packaged into a box about half the size of a RPi project box.

does it come with antenna and can you use a external speaker or does it have to be headphones

mclove

Premium Subscriber
ADCR25 P25

I just want to say i got mine today in the mail im in canada its works really good thank for getting back to my email real fast good work keep it up thank respect

comms107

Banned
ADCR 25

I wish to purchase one of these receivers can some send me a link of point me in the right direction to purchase this item please

cheers Brad

RK3AAG

If you want, you can find a time to post update during 3 mo or something. It's just a 5 minutes. Looks like he doesn't want.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
I've been emailing Andrey for the last few days. He's alive and well and still in business. I ordered a UHF unit and can't wait to get it. Frustrating that the same day I order the unit Uniden announces an upgrade to the x36HP scanners to monitor DMR! Arrrgh.

Mike

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
My ADCR25 Pro2 UHF unit showed up last week. It only took 2 or 3 quick emails to Andrey and I was up and running, as shown in the picture. The unit is SMALL and I'm quite impressed! Andrey is great at communicating and helping out with any questions. You can buy with confidence!

Mike

Attachments

• 20160603_125239.jpeg
    20160603_125239.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,163

RK3AAG

We can buy, but there no any bugfixes nor updates during the past 4-5 months.

Just run DMR search in some band and you will see tons of fake lines in your log.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
It is still a good buy and was the only game in town at a very good price for what it does. I found all the DMR hits mine logged were sites in my area. Also found NXDN and heard P25 Phase 1.

Boatanchor

Sadly, it does appear that development has come to a standstill.

I did wonder at the very beginning if such a niche product with limited potential sales, would justify ongoing development and support.

The ADCR25 hardware does work very well, but to be of any real use, it is still necessary to control the device from a PC. Once a PC is required, you could argue that an Airspy/SDRplay and DSD+ offers similar performance, a more robust construction and certainly more coverage, for about the same amount of money. Also, now that Uniden and Whistler are offering DMR solutions, the attractiveness of the ADCR25 would appear to diminish further still.

Maybe if the ADCR25 was able to be manipulated to brute force DES or AES encryption by using some anonymously supplied firmware/control software, I'm sure many hundreds of units would be sold :)

mclove

Premium Subscriber
wow its like months where is this guy i hope all ok i got uhf unit i like to get updates since the last update aordv1 came out now uniden now doing turbo lets see who the winner aordv1 or uniden or adcr25 i hope his update does sumthing better then the other guyz are doing ................

Status
Not open for further replies.