Adding Conventional P25 Radio ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have an obsession with adding the Dispatcher Radio ID's and Fire Dept. ID's say for example, "Dispatcher 1 or Engine 3", so today I was receiving a Conventional P25 frequency and the Radio ID popped up, wrote it down, and now I'm trying to figure out to add it to my EZ Scan, do I create a system because it was showing " TGID:1" or some other way? BTW, the radio is a PSR-800

D

DaveNF2G

It can be done on the 600, so I doubt they deleted that capability from the newer 800. However, I think you need to enter the conventional frequency as a single-channel "trunked" system to get the RIDs to work.

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
PSR-800 Conventional P25 Alpha Tags

P25 Single Channel Trunked is a Uniden thing. GRE P25 conventional is just P25 conventional.

I'm pretty sure the PSR 600 never had the ability to display P25 conventional radio ID's only P25 trunked ID's.

I believe you can't assign alpha tags to the P25 Conventional ID's on the 800 only display the numerical value.

Les

It can be done on the 600, so I doubt they deleted that capability from the newer 800. However, I think you need to enter the conventional frequency as a single-channel "trunked" system to get the RIDs to work.

VE6BRW

WS1095

I have an obsession with adding the Dispatcher Radio ID's and Fire Dept. ID's say for example, "Dispatcher 1 or Engine 3", so today I was receiving a Conventional P25 frequency and the Radio ID popped up, wrote it down, and now I'm trying to figure out to add it to my EZ Scan, do I create a system because it was showing " TGID:1" or some other way? BTW, the radio is a PSR-800

Chanman13, just wondering you are showing in your list of receivers that you have a WS1095. I thought that those units weren't available until mid to late March? do you really have one of them? Is so please tell us about it, how it runs, decodes p25 phase I & II etc etc etc.......

oh crap, sorry never mind I didn't read it right... my very bad cause we are all drooling for them to be available

Status
Not open for further replies.