Adding sites to existing favorites list

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfr454

I have been trying to add additional sites to an existing system in my favorites list. The option to append to existing FL is not available. Other than adding manually, (seems contradictory to the way Sentinel works) has anyone been able to accomplish this? Thx

budevans

I have been trying to add additional sites to an existing system in my favorites list. The option to append to existing FL is not available. Other than adding manually, (seems contradictory to the way Sentinel works) has anyone been able to accomplish this? Thx

As far as I know, a Favorites List can only be updated manually, that includes doing it in Sentinel. The process is pretty straight forward.

Using Sentinel: Select the Favorite List, click on Edit Favorite List.
Next click on the system name. Click on the Sites tab. Click on the green + (plus). Enter the site name info.
Next click on the new Site Name at the bottom of the Favorites List (left pane bottom).
Go to the right pane top and click on the green + (plus) and fill in the frequency info.

dfw1193

If you have renamed whatever your trying to add it will duplicate everthing again with the default name affecting the scanning of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.