ADI Sender-262

Status
Not open for further replies.

erich_topp

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3
I've bought ADI Sender-262 transceiver (135-173 MHz) recently. But I can't find any service manuals or programming instructions on this device.
If anybody had experience in programming this transceiver, please help me!
thanks
mail to: erich_topp@list.ru
 

fineshot1

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
2,531
Location
NJ USA (Republic of NJ)
erich_topp said:
I've bought ADI Sender-262 transceiver (135-173 MHz) recently. But I can't find any service manuals or programming instructions on this device.
If anybody had experience in programming this transceiver, please help me!
thanks
mail to: erich_topp@list.ru

It would help if you provide more info about the radio. Is this an amateur radio or commercial radio ?? Mobile or handheld ??? I have heard of ADI but never heard of " ADI Sender ". If possible please provide a pic. Please help us to help you and provide more info for us to go on.
 

erich_topp

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3
fineshot1 said:
It would help if you provide more info about the radio. Is this an amateur radio or commercial radio ?? Mobile or handheld ??? I have heard of ADI but never heard of " ADI Sender ". If possible please provide a pic. Please help us to help you and provide more info for us to go on.

262_1.jpg

262_2.jpg
 

fineshot1

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
2,531
Location
NJ USA (Republic of NJ)
This appears to be a european model ADI commercial portable in the VHF-Hi range. I tried doing a search on this model and cant seem to find any info on it other than some foreign language web sites which I cannot read. Sorry Eric, but I cant help you. Perhaps you know some euro hams who can help out....
 

dagooch0525

Member
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
41
Sorry I wasn't able to find anything on this radio either, however, while searching for some info on this radio I came across radioreference's Russian brother:

http://www.radioscanner.ru/forum/index.php?

As a side note, you can translate some of those web pages to english using the website below. It does a literal translation but you can make sense of what it is saying. Just enter the website to translate and select the appropriate to/from language.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
 

erich_topp

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3
dagooch0525 said:
Sorry I wasn't able to find anything on this radio either, however, while searching for some info on this radio I came across radioreference's Russian brother:

http://www.radioscanner.ru/forum/index.php?

As a side note, you can translate some of those web pages to english using the website below. It does a literal translation but you can make sense of what it is saying. Just enter the website to translate and select the appropriate to/from language.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/


thanks, but I'm from Russia and it was my post :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top