Adjust Search Freq Steps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dparana

Just wondering if it is possible to change the frequency search steps when doing a limit search with the BR330T and/or BCT15 scanners? I am considering purchasing one of these two (leaning towards the 330T for portability - using at races, airshows, etc.) but wanted to know if it would be possible to adjust the freq step search to 25khz when searching the milair freqs of 138.0 through 144.0 in AM Mode. My PRO-2055 uses 12.5khz steps and I cannot adjust this. Currently I use up almost three banks in my 2055 by having all of the possible combinations in this range at the 25khz spacing.

Thanks for the help!

Dave

maalox

dparana said:
Just wondering if it is possible to change the frequency search steps when doing a limit search with the BR330T and/or BCT15 scanners? I am considering purchasing one of these two (leaning towards the 330T for portability - using at races, airshows, etc.) but wanted to know if it would be possible to adjust the freq step search to 25khz when searching the milair freqs of 138.0 through 144.0 in AM Mode. My PRO-2055 uses 12.5khz steps and I cannot adjust this. Currently I use up almost three banks in my 2055 by having all of the possible combinations in this range at the 25khz spacing.

Thanks for the help!

Dave
yes u can.

Status
Not open for further replies.