ADS-B Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have ADS-B running and I am watching the Military Aircraft, I also have my scanner running with all the military frequencies I have found on.
If you take a look at the map there are several military aircraft being plotted. How do I find out what frequency they would be using, would they be on frequencies that are close to the cities they are doing exercises, If you look at the K35R I circled in the post how would I go about finding the frequencies he is using, sometimes I get lucky and when scanning my military frequencies I do pick up some of the exercises., but was wondering what frequencies I should have in my military favorites list that I scan.
Any recommendations.
Thank
Steve

Attachments

• ADS-B.GIF
    ADS-B.GIF
    226.6 KB · Views: 34

krokus

Premium Subscriber
The KC-135 is likely talking to the center for the area they are operating in, and whatever the aerial refueling track freq is, for that track. (If they are not just transiting the area.)

Saint

Premium Subscriber
OK thanks for the information I'll have to write down the track make sure I have that frequency and the center and put that in a scanner
Thanks again

spanky15805

It's an old list but if you can find the "IR***" (inflight refueling) list on goo gle and overlay the sector you want, you will have a really good idea whats going on.

Attachments

• Training Ranges.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.