ADSB Exchange Air Refueling Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

flubber2007

Feed Provider
This is not necessarily monitoring subject but thought I would hit up this forum in case anyone needs it. Thanks to ADSB Exchange, which some of you may use, they allowed me to plot out the USCONUS Military Air Refueling Charts onto a JPSON file to use on their tracking map. Some may not be perfect, but they are on there, and if anyone would like to have input whether it be something needs changed etc, please let me know. Thanks.

spacellamaman

This is not necessarily monitoring subject but thought I would hit up this forum in case anyone needs it. Thanks to ADSB Exchange, which some of you may use, they allowed me to plot out the USCONUS Military Air Refueling Charts onto a JPSON file to use on their tracking map. Some may not be perfect, but they are on there, and if anyone would like to have input whether it be something needs changed etc, please let me know. Thanks.
looks good man, thanks!

consys

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for pointing this out- from a fairly new ADS-B user. The tankers from Travis AFB fly over my house.

flubber2007

Feed Provider
Is it visible on the ADSB tracking map currently?

Yea the routes have been on there almost a year. I recently revamped them slightly. If you goto ADSB Exchange
>Click "ADSB Radar View"
>Drop down click on "Tracking Map
>When the map load click the "U" on top right hand corner will filter to military flights only
>3rd icon to the right of the "U" button is a layer icon rollover the icon
>Go down to US A2A Air Refueling and you will see the blue tracks

yow777

Yea the routes have been on there almost a year. I recently revamped them slightly. If you goto ADSB Exchange
>Click "ADSB Radar View"
>Drop down click on "Tracking Map
>When the map load click the "U" on top right hand corner will filter to military flights only
>3rd icon to the right of the "U" button is a layer icon rollover the icon
>Go down to US A2A Air Refueling and you will see the blue tracks

Thanks for putting this together. Are you able to add AR-609 and AR-631, located in the north east?

flubber2007

Feed Provider
Thanks for putting this together. Are you able to add AR-609 and AR-631, located in the north east?
Yes I can. The reason the Anchor areas are not added because I think generally fighters may use those that are not on ADSB, It also may crowd the map if i put all of them on there. But since you asked I will submit it.

empireco

Thanks for doing that, I use the tracks quite often.
Really nice and useful that those are there, thanks again!

yow777

Yes I can. The reason the Anchor areas are not added because I think generally fighters may use those that are not on ADSB, It also may crowd the map if i put all of them on there. But since you asked I will submit it.
Thank you sir, much appreciated!

freqhopping

AR-777
LINND 39.409758° -71.710486°
KENDA 39.352969° -70.499447°
LARGE 39.298003° -69.301244°
PENYT 39.231128° -68.499375°
SLATN 39.116667° -67.000000°

Yocuz

Premium Subscriber
I have an ADSB Exchange station, I updated it today via GitHub. I didn't see your add-on on my local screen. Was it only included in the ADSB site?

flubber2007

Feed Provider
I have an ADSB Exchange station, I updated it today via GitHub. I didn't see your add-on on my local screen. Was it only included in the ADSB site?
The map can only be seen on ADSB Exchange. Not sure if it can be integrated Into personal ADSB software or not

Reconrider

Can I ask how you went about getting the refuel tracks on the adsb exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.