Advanced Archive Player Not Working

augiedogs

Premium Subscriber
Hello, your advanced archive player stopped working last night. All we see is a black line for the player. Tried to access multiple feeds that all do the same. Please test your code out in a sandbox environment before releasing it. Thank you.

Enforcer52

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello, your advanced archive player stopped working last night. All we see is a black line for the player. Tried to access multiple feeds that all do the same. Please test your code out in a sandbox environment before releasing it. Thank you.
Archive player and Advanced player both working fine for me this morning, no problems detected. What feed are you trying to listen to?

augiedogs

Premium Subscriber
That screen was taken just now. It's not working. I'm using FireFox. This has been down for too long and it's the only reason I have a premium membership. Since this works for someone else I guess I need to ask for my money back. Been down the software road before. Bug fixes take a long time to get someone to fix and I just renewed again. Who do I contact? If this is like your stacking bug that removes call content that you've had forever it wont get fixed.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I'm seeing the same thing as the OP with the advanced archive player using Chrome & Firefox (yes I cleared my browser caches, refreshed page numerous times, etc). I'm only able to load said player using Edge. Normal archive player loads fine in the troublesome 2 browsers for me...

Enforcer52

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm seeing the same thing as the OP with the advanced archive player using Chrome & Firefox (yes I cleared my browser caches, refreshed page numerous times, etc). I'm only able to load said player using Edge. Normal archive player loads fine in the troublesome 2 browsers for me...
I checked both players are working in Chrome and Firefox on my end.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Screenshot taken just now, it is working fine for me on Win 10 Firefox, though there was a small delay showing a black bar before it started.

5.JPG

cg

Premium Subscriber
It was working on the OP's computer but stopped, however is working for others but not all. I would suggest something changed in his computer and not with the RR feed software. Works fine here...
Windows just did some updates this week, be sure you don't have any pending. That has caused me issues with other programs in the past.