AF 1 Arrival North Carolina Air National Guard, Charlotte, NC, Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Air Force One is scheduled to arrive at the North Carolina Air National Guard – 145th Airlift Wing, Charlotte, NC, Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 6:20 PM EDT. He may be taking Marine 1 from Charlotte to Gastonia for his scheduled campaign event.

nitroboie

KAKH is around the corner from me.

I assumed Marine 1 from the time the event was announced, possibly even the Gulfstream, but news outlets are reporting a motorcade.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
KAKH is around the corner from me.

I assumed Marine 1 from the time the event was announced, possibly even the Gulfstream, but news outlets are reporting a motorcade.

According to the public schedule, AF1 arrives at 6:20pm, departs at 6:30 and arrives 25 minutes later at Gastonia Airport. That sounds like a motorcade to me, especially with the wording (usually says arrives at landing zone if Marine 1). Look for traffic delays between 6:20 and 6:55 and again from 8:15 and 8:50pm tonight.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
VIPER Bravo 1 being used to clear and lock down motorcade route, AF1 landing now

Viper Bravo 2 Airport command and Gaston units.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Whatever happened to not posting on real-time events???

That is traffic related, and has been talked about in the news media for a few days now. Any sensitive information is being passed on encrypted channels.

kg4pbd

Obviously, however posting talk groups in real time only gives those that want to add encryption a reason to do so. It has nothing to do with actually hearing any sensitive information.

Status
Not open for further replies.