AF1 Heads to Milwaukee Feb 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrabbyMilton

I'll be at work during that time. But it's good to have the MCSO TG's for special events programmed. I know you understand that but for new scanner users may be wondering.

Tim

Feed Provider
I'll be at work during that time. But it's good to have the MCSO TG's for special events programmed. I know you understand that but for new scanner users may be wondering.

Greetings,

Unfortunately the MCSO 'Special Events' talkgroups are 100% Encrypted. I am guessing that the OASIS G-TAC's will be used to some extend, probably.

Tim

CrabbyMilton

Yeah the airport TG's are always jumping when the POTUS or VPOTUS is here. Good point about CAP freqs. too.
Then there's always MCTS drivers calling up and complaining that they weren't told about reroutes.

N9JCQ

Premium Subscriber
Seems to me 260.900 was in heavy use when #44 visited Chicago. I believe that this is a NORAD frequency. I would monitor 128th ARW frequencies out of MKE and their frequencies as well.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Evening flight for AF1 with travel to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the arrival at General Mitchell International Airport should be about 6:30pm CST. Return is scheduled to leave Milwaukee at 9:50pm CST. Look for CAP about 30 minutes before until 30 minutes after.

CrabbyMilton

CAP likely changes frequencies for every POTUS visit. So unless you want to search the MILAIR band non stop and hope that something pops up, you're better off just sticking monitoring Mitchell Airport TG's and MCSO's "in the clear" TG's for such visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.