AF2 headed to RDU on Monday, January 30th (title updated)

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On Thursday, January 26, the Vice President will travel to the Raleigh-Durham metro area in North Carolina. Reports have her speaking at the Carolina Theater, 309 W Morgan St in Durham.

More info to be released soon

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
January 30th, look for traffic delays on 40 between 540 and downtown exits just after/before the arrival and departure times below. Monitor Viper SHP Motor TG, Statewide Events channels and Raleigh ops, tac, and events channels.

At 11:45 AM ET, the Vice President will arrive at Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

At 3:55 PM ET, the Vice President will depart Raleigh-Durham International Airport en route to Joint Base Andrews.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
As preparations are underway for VP visit this afternoon I'm hearing P25 conventional USSS Channel Charlie 165.375 NAC 001 encrypted active this morning. Also hearing multiple radio checks on RDU talkgroups on the Wake Co TRS system.

longbch

Mostly Scanner Listener, AM and SWL
I’m hearing them stopping traffic on the northern belt line, I-440, with a rolling roadblock on Viper TG 51975 Statewide Events Foxtrot. Very little traffic and I’m not sure who it is.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I’m hearing them stopping traffic on the northern belt line, I-440, with a rolling roadblock on Viper TG 51975 Statewide Events Foxtrot. Very little traffic and I’m not sure who it is.

That would be FOXTROT 1 and it was the Vice President returning to RDU airport for trip back to DC, after appearance in downtown Raleigh and a stop at a Latina-Owned bakery in north Raleigh.

DSC_6592.JPG

Last edited: