After 1.6 seems much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
I read the updates about 1.6 and they work great but it also seems something else perhaps by coincidence has changed my scanner for the better. As they say, "Don't throw stones in a glass house." Thank you GRE whatever you did I like the results!!! Digital MOT type II with apco 25 voice much better!! Mot 800 type II much faster!!! Conventional with dcs much better!!

On one serious wish list for version 1.7, Can I plug my Creative Zen into the PSR500 and use the lcd on the Zen as a remote screen display? Now that would be COOL!!!

Thanks GRE!!!

baayers

Since 1.6 came out I have noticed that my scanner has had a much easier time decoding LAPD P25 channels even when the signal is on the week side.

GRE did it again

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I updated mine to the 1.6 and I was searching last night and heard 155.850 (lake county fl) I live in St Aug. It sounded so better than the 1.5. I'm glad GRE did another great job even the other features like radioid and stuff also great job keep it up!! I like this radio to detect mdc1200 dtmf and other features like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.