Icom: Aftermarket batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Lithium batteries often have a slightly different number after the decimal. Google the supplier name and read other opinions. W&W and Batteries America have been around for many years and I have had reliable products from each place.
I

All the suppliers of aftermarket batteries i've looked so far have been around for 20 years or more. W&W do not seem to make batteries for the ID-52 (Or ID-xyz as a matter of fact)

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
I have ben attending hamfests for almost 40 years, and the two I mentioned were often the only suppliers that were present and had a selection specifically for ham HTs. No company could be expected to cover every model of radio, especially with the onslaught of CCRs.

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
I have ben attending hamfests for almost 40 years, and the two I mentioned were often the only suppliers that were present and had a selection specifically for ham HTs. No company could be expected to cover every model of radio, especially with the onslaught of CCRs.

I understand. I was not putting down those suppliers and i understand that they can't stock every battery. I was just pointing out that W&W does not have what i need that's all.

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Update:

I have an email confirmation from W&W that they don't have the BP-307. They do have the BP-272

Status
Not open for further replies.