Agencies in ARC536?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Just for the heck of it, I tried using ARC 536 Internet download feature to find this. I too was unable to do so, trying numerous counties and statewide.

They can be located in Sentinel, however. I suppose you could create a FL via Sentinel, program it into your scanner, then read it from your scanner using ARC. But I agree, this should be something you can do in ARC directly. So Gommert might need to check on this.

I did the ARC Frequency search and was able to find the 155.235 frequency that way, so ARC does have the ability to find it in the database, but they can't be found in the desired way.

There wasn't a county associated with the frequency, so that might be a possible reason.

Another reason is because they are not associated with an "agency" and ARC is having a problem finding them. I looked for Kentucky's and found them listed as "KY Air Evac Helicopters" for agency.

Something is definitely amiss. So the question is this an ARC issue or RR database issue, or both?

PhillyPhoto

OK, got it working now! One thing I did notice, once you select a county, you have to switch to another state and go back in order to have the agencies list available again. I'm not sure if that can be changed though.

PhillyPhoto

OK, looking at this some more, once you select a county, you can only view statewide trunked systems after choosing "Statewide." You loose the ability to view statewide agencies once you select a county unless you choose another state and go back.

Attachments

• ARC536_Blank_RR_Agencies_2.PNG
    ARC536_Blank_RR_Agencies_2.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.