Aiken DPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4181

Feed Provider
Does anybody know why Aiken DPS isn't being carried on the North Augusta site anymore? It was coming through North Augusta 24/7 but hasn't shown up since around midnight on 4/8.

shajoe44

This is just a guess and maybe Brian can answer a little better when he sees this post. I just got thru monitoring the North Augusta site and Aiken DPS is not even being rejected by the North Augusta site. I am guessing since the Aiken site has been changed to a simulcast site Aiken DPS has good enough coverage for their area by using the Aiken site along with the Beech Island simulcast site. This doesn't say if one of their cars ever comes into the area of the North Augusta site it will be rejected, which I doubt it will be. Hopefully you can program the Aiken site and get good enough signal to monitor again.

c4181

Feed Provider
I didn't even realize Aiken had changed over to a simulcast site.

I have good reception to both sites but I primarily monitor everything through my Broadcasitfy calls setup and didn't want to have to set up 2 systems. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and set up one for the Aiken site now.

Status
Not open for further replies.