Ailunce HD-1 Is it working on DMR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julian747

I have programmed the radio for the 3 DMR repeaters in Colorado Springs and I have heard audio on some of them but when I press PTT I get a screen that shows info on a ham in Toronto Canada but nothing else happens. Other times I get a repeater failed screen with a constant tone. The radio works great on FM repeaters, it has good sounding audio. Have I programmed it correctly for DMR? There seems to be even less activity on the DMR repeaters than on the FM ones.

wrath

I have programmed the radio for the 3 DMR repeaters in Colorado Springs and I have heard audio on some of them but when I press PTT I get a screen that shows info on a ham in Toronto Canada but nothing else happens. Other times I get a repeater failed screen with a constant tone. The radio works great on FM repeaters, it has good sounding audio. Have I programmed it correctly for DMR? There seems to be even less activity on the DMR repeaters than on the FM ones.
I used to live on 18th street ,repeaters out there are strange my brother and I used to rag chew on our way home from the salt mines, nobody else talking on them ,but would get *****ed at by sysop for talking on the damn things ,it was not ok to hold a 15-20 minute conversation 3 days of the week ,we moved around 18 years ago ,i have no idea if the same RO now , they loved owning them, but hated if people actually used them? After hearing others equally chewed out for using them ,i didn't even bother turning my radio on any more ,but it wasn't just the springs it was Denver ,Ft.Collins also up in Denver I had friends who had we would try and hookup with anytime we were up there , spend more than 5 minutes on the air ,they would turn the machine off , it very well could be the RO still chasing people away.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

w2xq

Mentor
You might try contacting the Denver Amateur Radio Club -- DRC Main Page -- for help. They even have their own Brandmeister channel, talk group (TG) 310804, and on Friday nights 7:30 pm Mountain there is a 1-2 hour long tech net on Colorado HD, TG 31088. The net attracts check-ins from around the USA and Canada. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.