AIR EVAC LifeTeam - Perry, Byron - Peach County

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
What does the Air Evac Lifeteam frequency do they use when they are flying in and out of Perry, Byron and surronding areas? I see they have a frequency they use in Cordele 159.645 I guess to dispatch the Lifeflight team. Do they use the same frequency for this area or use the EMS to Hospital frequency which is 155.34.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Start searching the 150 to 160 band at 8AM Morning Radio Test may be your only way to find them. Also they use 155.205 to talk to EMS at scene flights here in W Tn they give reports to Hospitals on 155.340. If you find them submit the info to RR so it will be in the database for others.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Start searching the 150 to 160 band at 8AM Morning Radio Test may be your only way to find them. Also they use 155.205 to talk to EMS at scene flights here in W Tn they give reports to Hospitals on 155.340. If you find them submit the info to RR so it will be in the database for others.

That is what I am doing I never hear them but I do listen to the local EMS to Hospital frequency always hear the Ambulances only.

apx7000xe

Premium Subscriber
Air Evac just below you in Tifton is on the encrypted Tift County P25 system. They could be on the Houston County System. From my experience medical helicopters tend to get onto the closest regional trunked system.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Not here in West Tennessee, South East Missouri, North East Arkansas, North Mississippi, Western Kentucky or North Alabama.
I have over 30 bases near me and all are on AIR-EVACS own ROIP Radio System.

Status
Not open for further replies.