Air marshals missing from almost all flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC54730

GreatLakes said:
Bah, this report is rubbish - it says right in there that the TSA says the reporters are liars and that we shouldn't trust them! Believe in the big floating head! Trust the big floating head! Don't listen to those reporters, those bloggers, they're all liars! You are safe and secure, stay at home, lock your doors, listen only to TSA officials, and if you run low on medication report to the TSA processing center immediately for more doses.

TSA / Homeland Security, how disgusting.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
:lol: CNN interviewed several Federal Marshals that supported these claims and led up to this story. In this particular situation I'm inclined to believe CNN before the Government.

Austin4Wyo

Damn, GreatLakes, do you just sit and trawl the newssites so you can run over to RR and post articles? :p

No worries...the ones you post are usually more interesting than the front page stuff at any of the newssites.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Austin4Wyo said:
Damn, GreatLakes, do you just sit and trawl the newssites so you can run over to RR and post articles? :p

No worries...the ones you post are usually more interesting than the front page stuff at any of the newssites.
I have a lot of idle time. I'm interested in all of the topics I post, and I would think most of us here would be also. I try to raise awareness to what is happening to our country, our rights, our privileges. These are issues that affect our lives, families, friends and co-workers. We should be aware, and in many cases outraged!

There is so much apathy in our country. People too busy playing, partying, not caring. They think it won't affect them. When they find out it does, it may be too late.

hoser147

GreatLakes said:
I have a lot of idle time. I'm interested in all of the topics I post, and I would think most of us here would be also. I try to raise awareness to what is happening to our country, our rights, our privileges. These are issues that affect our lives, families, friends and co-workers. We should be aware, and in many cases outraged!

There is so much apathy in our country. People too busy playing, partying, not caring. They think it won't affect them. When they find out it does, it may be too late.
Well put, Anderson Cooper is doing a show in reference to this. CNN announced today. Hoser

N1508J

Watch out!

GreatLakes said:

Watch out! The liberal cry baby's will soil their britches and go running to a moderator asking that you refrain from posting items that run contrary to their anti-America agenda!

Austin4Wyo

N1508J said:
Watch out! The liberal cry baby's will soil their britches and go running to a moderator asking that you refrain from posting items that run contrary to their anti-America agenda!
Kinda like the conservative war mongers will take away more freedoms and want to invade Iran, right?

Generalizations always make for accurate statement, it seems.

Last edited:

rt4768

keep up the good work

Greatlakes,

I think you're doing an outstanding job keeping track of things that the rest of us don't have time to find. I personally appreciate all of the info you find an post. Keep up the good work.

And I totally agree with you, when and if (and IMHO that's a real big if) the masses in this country ever wake up it's gonna be waaaaay too late! You're going to hear a lot of "Who the hell let that happen?"

So, thanks from another Michigander (even if I'm not a native)

Rob

Utah_Viper

I really don't see a need for a increase. That 1% could be on ANY flight, you never will know which ones. The air marshal program was designed more as a deterrent then a action response. The second issue is, the public. I don't know about any of you but if I was flying anymore and someone did ANYTHING suspicious they would be tackled and pinned in a seat until we were on the ground.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Utah_Viper said:
I really don't see a need for a increase. That 1% could be on ANY flight, you never will know which ones. The air marshal program was designed more as a deterrent then a action response. The second issue is, the public. I don't know about any of you but if I was flying anymore and someone did ANYTHING suspicious they would be tackled and pinned in a seat until we were on the ground.
I know perception is a good part of security, but when TSHTF it's another story. If they're going to man only 1% of the flights, then I think the tax payers should get some of their $720,000,000.00 back.

RC54730

Utah_Viper said:
This doesn't make any sense - if the percentage is a known 1% then a bad guy who is doing mission planning understands that he has an excellent chance of succeeding if he places a team on one flight, and an almost guaranteed certainty of success if he gets a team of bad guys onto two different flights.

Well, it's just more of the same I guess - TSA/Fatherland Security serves no purpose in the first place, apart from consuming tax dollars to collect buckets full of cigarette lighters and pocket knives.

Utah_Viper

RC54730 said:
This doesn't make any sense - if the percentage is a known 1% then a bad guy who is doing mission planning understands that he has an excellent chance of succeeding if he places a team on one flight, and an almost guaranteed certainty of success if he gets a team of bad guys onto two different flights.

Well, it's just more of the same I guess - TSA/Fatherland Security serves no purpose in the first place, apart from consuming tax dollars to collect buckets full of cigarette lighters and pocket knives.
Still the problem was not that they were on only 1% of flight, the problem is now that the stupid media announced it to the world.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
Utah_Viper said:
Still the problem was not that they were on only 1% of flight, the problem is now that the stupid media announced it to the world.
I agree, but then there is the issue of where is all our money going?

RC54730

GreatLakes said:
I agree, but then there is the issue of where is all our money going?
Your money is being spent on Important Stuff, being worked on by Top Men. That's all you need to know citizen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.