Air Ops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCSO213

Any one know the comm freq between the news choppers and Air one in OKC. Ive been listening to the mulitcom freq's..no luck..and okcity approach. Any help would be greatly appreciated...tired of dispatch relaying info...lol

fireant

I have heard air one and the news choppers talking to each other on 123.050.

Hope this helps

fireant

OCSO213

it does indeed thanks for the info. I guess i might invest in one of the scanners with close call capabilites

CommShrek

I don't know about Tulsa law enforcement and the media. I will however throw out there that I've never heard law enforcement or the media on 123.025 in Tulsa. 123.025 is used by medical helicopters around Tulsa and I thought that was the case in OKC as well. I don't get to OKC very often though so I wouldn't know for sure.

OkRob

In OKC, the medical helicopters do use 123.025 some to talk to MediFlight dispatch, especially the non-MediFlight aircraft. I have heard media aircraft from OKC also use 123.025 to talk to each other, but only rarely, like when they're both flying in the same area covering the same news story. I have never heard the media aircraft in Tulsa using 123.025, even to talk to each other. The only time I have ever heard TPD using 123.025 was to talk to Life Flight dispatch, and I haven't heard that in quite a long time. I think some of them still use 123.050 to talk to each other, but I don't listen to it much.

- Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.