Air Traffic Control Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9WG

I was working out by the airport on 9/11 and got to hear the ATC bring in the aircraft. Really awsom listening to the professionalism during a very stressful situation.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
It's amazing to think how Columbus, the Vikings and the Mayflower along with many other ships traveled the ocean blue across the Atlantic so many years ago and took so long. Now you have jets that travel these routes every day.

eagleswings01

Glad you guys enjoyed the videos. It really is incredible to think of how the world has become a much smaller place due to global transportation.

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
Very KOOL Eagle, thanks a lot for the links. I was watching the one and just looking at all the yellow dots, the 1st thing I thought of was "wow" how the heck with all that maze do these great controllers keep the dots from hitting each other. Amazing. If I had their job I think I would have had a major breakdown in the 1st hour, no wait, I would have ordered 5 beers and 5 shots in the 1st 5 minutes, then the breakdown. Hey might as well well enjoy the breakdown.:D

eagleswings01

You are very welcome - glad you enjoyed them! I have heard that ATC's have a high divorce rate along with many stress related health concerns. If that is true, I can certainly understand why.

Take care,
Mike

eagleswings01

Thanks for the great link mgolden2! I started at the beginning and have watched a couple of episodes - great stuff!

mgolden2

it really is a great, easy to understand, show. they are now in their 2nd season and still going strong. have a nice day!

matt
kansas city area

eagleswings01

Thanks Matt - I just watched two more episodes last night! Haven't gotten to the ATC ones yet, but all the rest have been excellent. Makes me want to go fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.