Aircraft Emergent Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Just caught some OSP MARCs traffic Lima Post of an aircraft wanting to do an emergency landing. Didnt catch the location. Anybody else copy this? Osp disp advised here units Fire and Ems would be enroute also. Any INFO?? Havent caught any traffic on fire/ems/ or Air bands. Last traffic was plane is making approach. Hoser

mdulrich

Feed Provider
That was the Findlay post and the plane was headed for the Findlay airport. Findlay FD and MedCorp were dispatched. The plane, a twin engine King Air, ended up diverting to Bluffton and landed safely.

Mike

ActionSeeker

hoser147 said:
Just caught some OSP MARCs traffic Lima Post of an aircraft wanting to do an emergency landing. Didnt catch the location. Anybody else copy this? Osp disp advised here units Fire and Ems would be enroute also. Any INFO?? Havent caught any traffic on fire/ems/ or Air bands. Last traffic was plane is making approach. Hoser

You know, I thought I was hearing things on Friday. I told the wife I heard a plane was having problems. I live in Northeast Ohio. OSP MARCS Shalersville. Thanks for clearing this up. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.