Aircraft lockout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjfswkr

Hi all,
I am using my 536HP and starting to learn the functions. However, I have locked out aircraft band and still pick up Boston flight traffic. Any idea what other band this may fall under?

73'

kevin

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I'm presuming that you by you have locked out the aircaft brand on your scanner, you have gone into the menu for Select Service Types and then set Aircraft to "Off".

The next thing I'd do is look at the specific channel you are receiving and see if it has Aircraft for its Service Type. I've found that if I manually add a channel, Sentienl assigns "Custom 1" as the Service Type. So that's a possibility.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Then check the actual channel using Sentinel. . . It might be assigned a different Service Type for some reason or another.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
Having same issue on my 436 but it's department of correction scanning but turned off.

I just made a thread in bug reports about this to see if anyone else is having this issue. Can you post your issue there so we can see if there are more folks having this issue?

Last edited:

RF23

Premium Subscriber
In addition, many Life Flight Air Vac operations are often listed in EMS Dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.