• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

AirEvac Springdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
Try these.....

AirEvac LifeTeam 153.6050
AirEvac LifeTeam 159.8100
AirEvac LifeTeam 151.5200
AirEvac LifeTeam 153.2150
AirEvac LifeTeam 153.3050
AirEvac LifeTeam 158.2200

I copied this outta my Win97 file....I hear alotta traffic in the first one.....

Gatorman

Premium Subscriber
Air Evac

I am in Memphis. I would like to hear Air Evac talking to their dispatchers. What would be the closest freq/base to Memphis.

BTW, right now, I am listening to 153.605 and hearing a solid carrier on two different radios, two different antennas. So, it can't be birdie.

Is anyone else hearing this on 153.605

Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.