AirMed1 now operational

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WAYMAN

4-5-12 1500 hours edt
Hello all. AirMed1 became operational at 1201 hours this date. It is the new MedEvac helicopter of Hackensack UMC. It is an Aerospatiale Dauphin style, unknown on model and is is white, black with the new blue and green HackensackUMC " H" logo with star of life on tail.
I suspect our new ship will come up on the Northstar talkgroup. Keep your ears tuned.

mondaro

Feed Provider
4-5-12 1500 hours edt
Hello all. AirMed1 became operational at 1201 hours this date. It is the new MedEvac helicopter of Hackensack UMC. It is an Aerospatiale Dauphin style, unknown on model and is is white, black with the new blue and green HackensackUMC " H" logo with star of life on tail.
I suspect our new ship will come up on the Northstar talkgroup. Keep your ears tuned.

No fear there on the Northern Medevac Talkgroup on the NJSP 800 system,

Rescue1

Just what this state needs, another Med chopper.. Silly department of Health.. Either way it should be fun to listen to...:)

jrb6940

Premium Subscriber
Anybody know what REMS stands for and where they are? I know its unrelated but I wanna conserve posts :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Anybody know what REMS stands for and where they are? I know its unrelated but I wanna conserve posts :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

REMCS I believe is Regional Emergency Medical Communications Service, and they are based at UMDNJ Newark last time I checked.

KC2JS

Feed Provider
I am hearing the Hackensack chopper talk to MICCOM on Med 10 with a pl of 192.8. It is coming through the Hunterdon County Med 10 repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.