Airplanes Live-adsbexchange-adsb.fi

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

YoShep69

Premium Subscriber
Globe and ADSB exchange are very similar screen wise. Globe has 2 columns that I can't get to show in ADSB exchange. I would like Arr and Dep airports columns in ADSB exchange. I am a premium member of ADSB exchange if that matters.
Any help, clue as to what I need to do?

Thanks,
YoShep

rhysackerman

Globe and ADSB exchange are very similar screen wise. Globe has 2 columns that I can't get to show in ADSB exchange. I would like Arr and Dep airports columns in ADSB exchange. I am a premium member of ADSB exchange if that matters.
Any help, clue as to what I need to do?

Thanks,
YoShep

ADSBExchange does not have the exact same functionality that airplanes.live has. They are maintained by 2 different development teams, and have 2 different motives. ADSBExchange moved to a commercial-based motive instead of a community one after it was sold - Airplanes.Live is community based, and owned.

In some areas airplanes.live excels, like the quality of reported data, in other areas, ADSBExchange excels, such as coverage (In some areas).

In short, ADSBExchange does not have the arrival/departure information. And when asked, it was not something they were interested in or intended to add any time soon.

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
I currently provide an ADSB feed but don't really care who I feed to. What I would like to accomplish is having my local airspace on a monitor in my office/ game room that I can set and forget. Set up my feed, turn on the monitor, set my zoom level and just let it run 24/7. I have either a micro PC (with an i7) or a PI-4 that I can dedicate to this project and an SDR for the RX. What are your thoughts on the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Dave

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I currently provide an ADSB feed but don't really care who I feed to. What I would like to accomplish is having my local airspace on a monitor in my office/ game room that I can set and forget. Set up my feed, turn on the monitor, set my zoom level and just let it run 24/7. I have either a micro PC (with an i7) or a PI-4 that I can dedicate to this project and an SDR for the RX. What are your thoughts on the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Dave

Are you talking about your own feed or the main feed? I feed using a PI-4 and have a monitor hooked up show my local feed on it 24/7. Airplanes.live is a great one for that as I do a local login using 192.168.x.xxx/airplanes/ and it shows me what I am feeding to them.

They have a easy to use script to get it set up.

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
Are you talking about your own feed or the main feed? I feed using a PI-4 and have a monitor hooked up show my local feed on it 24/7. Airplanes.live is a great one for that as I do a local login using 192.168.x.xxx/airplanes/ and it shows me what I am feeding to them.

They have a easy to use script to get it set up.

What if I want it to display what I am feeding AND other aircraft out of my range?