Airshow Oct. 14th in Arlington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNVA

On the Thunderbirds' team schedule it says they will be in Arlington VA Oct. 14th. Anyone have any details on this performance?

Thanks!

kg4icg

Crazy Trucking Mechanic
Premium Subscriber
You know what it might be a typo. Dulles is having Airport Day on the 14th. To be Honest , the only airport around Arlington which is Reagan National . I think they might be at Dulles since The Commercial traffic can come in while the show is going on. Isolated runway for the Air Space Museum annex don't ya know.

R Collins

DavidNVA

kg4icg said:
You know what it might be a typo. Dulles is having Airport Day on the 14th. To be Honest , the only airport around Arlington which is Reagan National . I think they might be at Dulles since The Commercial traffic can come in while the show is going on. Isolated runway for the Air Space Museum annex don't ya know.

R Collins

Yeah, your prob. right. I forgot all about Airport Day.

Thanks for the info!

Edit: Actually checking the press release, http://www.mwaa.com/_/file/_/pr091806.pdf Dulles Day is on the 7th of Oct. I'm thinking the above schedule was some sort of typo as I can't find a thing online about an Oct. 14th visit to our area other than various references to the offical schedule . Maybe it's a flyover or something at the Pentagon or the National Cemetery? Hmmmm....

Last edited:

Starion

As part the Air Force Memorial dedication, the Thunderbirds will be doing a flyby over memorial and The Pentagon in Arlington on October 14.

There is also a Air Force Open House that includes displays of aircraft equipment.

Cheers

kg4icg

Crazy Trucking Mechanic
Premium Subscriber
made a mistake on Dulles Day, It's this coming Saturday, Oct 7th

R Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.