Airtime Communications System DMR Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
I looked back and it doesn't look like I stated we are on the system. I did state we are in the process of moving to Megahertz Technologies new Hytera System. Also, I don't really get on RR anymore, I occasionally check in and get emails about things. :p

What Hytera system does he have?
They have a great Motorola Connect Plus system with excellent area wide coverage. Since its Motorola trunking Hytera units wont work on it.

Did he also put up a Hytera XPT trunking system? Wouldnt make much sense since he has such a wide area Trbo Connect Plus system.

Just curious.

QDP2012

...The system doesn't exist...

Good afternoon KevinC,

After seeing the above note that you posted in the Wiki, the Wiki page was updated to be a disambiguation page, with links to the following:
  • The TRS in Texas, discussed earlier in this thread.
  • The TRS in Peel County, Ontario, with the same name
  • Callsign WPKT586 -- Merced, California, US
  • Callsign WPTA410 -- Mariposa, California, US
  • Callsign WPHP237 - Lincoln, Oregon, US -- Expired
  • FRN 0006639314
  • And a link to this thread.

I didn't see this thread until I saw your note in the Wiki.

Is "Anytime Communications" invalid only in Texas, or is it also invalid elsewhere?

Thanks,

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Good afternoon KevinC,

After seeing the above note that you posted in the Wiki, the Wiki page was updated to be a disambiguation page, with links to the following:
  • The TRS in Texas, discussed earlier in this thread.
  • The TRS in Peel County, Ontario, with the same name
  • Callsign WPKT586 -- Merced, California, US
  • Callsign WPTA410 -- Mariposa, California, US
  • Callsign WPHP237 - Lincoln, Oregon, US -- Expired
  • FRN 0006639314
  • And a link to this thread.

I didn't see this thread until I saw your note in the Wiki.

Is "Anytime Communications" invalid only in Texas, or is it also invalid elsewhere?

Thanks,

I have no idea about this name being used for any system elsewhere, but the system linked in the first post doesn't exist, never existed and never will exist. It was a made up system submitted to the Radio Reference database by someone, for some unknown reason.

QDP2012

I have no idea about this name being used for any system elsewhere, but the system linked in the first post doesn't exist, never existed and never will exist. It was a made up system submitted to the Radio Reference database by someone, for some unknown reason.

Ok. Has anyone submitted a ticket to have the bogus TRS removed from the DB? If so, then when it is, the Wiki will be updated accordingly.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.