Akron,ohio Programming Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxy67

I will be getting a new Uniden Digital scanner next week,is there someone in the area that could clone a unit for me??? I haven't decided on the handheld or base yet,I would like to hear Akron,Cuyahoga Falls,Barberton,Ritchfeild,Bath,sumit county,etc I would be willing to pay for such help,anybody??? please e mail me if you can help....BOB
GALAXYELC9@AOL.COM

Nasby

Bob,
Have you looked at the Radio Shack PRO-96 and Pro-2096? I have both. They really outperform Uniden scanners especially on digital trunked radio systems like the Summit 800 mhz system that Akron, Cuy. Falls, etc. uses. My friend had a Uniden 396. He sold it when he compared the scanner to the Pro-2096 and Pro-96. The PRO-96 / 2096 are a lot more user friendly as well. Just a thought.
Troy

N8IAA

Bob,
Have you looked at the Radio Shack PRO-96 and Pro-2096? I have both. They really outperform Uniden scanners especially on digital trunked radio systems like the Summit 800 mhz system that Akron, Cuy. Falls, etc. uses. My friend had a Uniden 396. He sold it when he compared the scanner to the Pro-2096 and Pro-96. The PRO-96 / 2096 are a lot more user friendly as well. Just a thought.
Troy

There are the GRE PSR500 and 600. They take the 96 a couple of steps further. But, the 96 and 2096 are a bunch easier to program.
Larry

galaxy67

TROY,On your suggestion,I have a PRO-2096 coming,should be here next week,can you CLONE the unit for me?? or do you know of someone who can,I will pay for the right job,I would like as many systems programmed for all around Summit,Cuyahoga County as I can get,please e mail me
GALAXYELC9@AOL.COM
BOB GALAXY67

Nasby

I can easily clone it for you. My PRO-2096 is loaded with Summit Co. frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.