Alabama First Responder Network Discussion

CORN

Premium Subscriber
i see that the poarch creek indians have a couple talkgroups in the latest updates.
can anyone verify if this is correct and if itd in the clear and phase 1 or 2 .asking for a friend
Their dispatch is in the clear, the cars are encrypted.

KG4DRF

EMA Offices and HUNTSVILLE NWS TGID???
have noticed on Madison County channel that I have set up as wildcard that all counties in NWS Huntsville coverage area are talking to each other and the NWS on TGID of 215.
Would send in to RRDB but not sure whether it needed to go under Madison County or State listing. But wanted to let all know that you will hear warnings and damage reports on it.

radiopro52

EMA Offices and HUNTSVILLE NWS TGID???
have noticed on Madison County channel that I have set up as wildcard that all counties in NWS Huntsville coverage area are talking to each other and the NWS on TGID of 215.
Would send in to RRDB but not sure whether it needed to go under Madison County or State listing. But wanted to let all know that you will hear warnings and damage reports on it.
Were you hearing this on the Huntsville Simulcast site, or various sites?

KG4DRF

Simulcast as well as at least 1 of the regular tower sites. Can tell the difference when traffic heard. Did not hear on any of Morgan County's towers. I have all towers set up on a wildcard to listen for new the, I don't separate.

radiopro52

I primarily monitor Morgan County so that explains why I didn't hear anything. I'll monitor the Huntsville site during the next weather event.

KG4DRF

Yesterday was the 2nd time I heard them. It is nice to hear what is actually going on and where the professionals are saying the worst weather is headed to.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Talkgroup 215 added as "NWS Huntsville"

Stay safe down there!