Alabama Interoperable Radio System (was: Alabama First Responder Network)

CORN

Premium Subscriber
i see that the poarch creek indians have a couple talkgroups in the latest updates.
can anyone verify if this is correct and if itd in the clear and phase 1 or 2 .asking for a friend

Their dispatch is in the clear, the cars are encrypted.

KG4DRF

EMA Offices and HUNTSVILLE NWS TGID???
have noticed on Madison County channel that I have set up as wildcard that all counties in NWS Huntsville coverage area are talking to each other and the NWS on TGID of 215.
Would send in to RRDB but not sure whether it needed to go under Madison County or State listing. But wanted to let all know that you will hear warnings and damage reports on it.

radiopro52

EMA Offices and HUNTSVILLE NWS TGID???
have noticed on Madison County channel that I have set up as wildcard that all counties in NWS Huntsville coverage area are talking to each other and the NWS on TGID of 215.
Would send in to RRDB but not sure whether it needed to go under Madison County or State listing. But wanted to let all know that you will hear warnings and damage reports on it.
Were you hearing this on the Huntsville Simulcast site, or various sites?

KG4DRF

Simulcast as well as at least 1 of the regular tower sites. Can tell the difference when traffic heard. Did not hear on any of Morgan County's towers. I have all towers set up on a wildcard to listen for new the, I don't separate.

radiopro52

I primarily monitor Morgan County so that explains why I didn't hear anything. I'll monitor the Huntsville site during the next weather event.

KG4DRF

Yesterday was the 2nd time I heard them. It is nice to hear what is actually going on and where the professionals are saying the worst weather is headed to.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Talkgroup 215 added as "NWS Huntsville"

Stay safe down there!

emcom

Yeah. You are hearing our re-broadcast on EMA EOC talkgroup. We turn that off a lot of times when the weather gets to our county so our local units can communicate and we can make announcements. That is NOT an NWS operated group.

KG4DRF

Sorry for posting then. RRDB only shows TGID 255 for MCEMA and with hearing all counties in NWS warning area acknowledgement of announcements figured it was used by all not just one entity.

radiopro52

Meant to submit sooner but Mom has been busy with Doctors and it delayed my submitting them.
Have 4 more TGIDs that I am watching out for and once I have pinned down who they belong to I will get them submitted also. Those are,
Did you ever figure out what these TGIDs were for, particularly 32062? I'm hearing what sounds like some officers doing traffic control on 32063, but don't know from what area.

32129 should be Decatur Police Event 1. 32130 is Event 2.

KG4DRF

Not yet, figure the 320?? TGID are talk around for VFD. Have sent in the ones I was able to confirm RRDB but with busy radio traffic hard at times to actually lock them all down to which department they belong to.

emcom

Sorry for posting then. RRDB only shows TGID 255 for MCEMA and with hearing all counties in NWS warning area acknowledgement of announcements figured it was used by all not just one entity.
Sorry for the long time in replying. That is a Southern Linc or now called Critical Linc talkgroup. It is 4G LTE PTT.

mike36507

Does anyone know if the 911 N Fire TGID has changed for Baldwin County? I haven't heard anything on TGID 21190, but I do hear them on the NXDN side.