Alabama National Interoperability Channels Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Alabama Residents
There seems to be some confusions when it comes to the National Interoperability Channels listing in the Alabama Common/Shared section. I get submissions to add this or change that and I'm basically reworking the same frequencies with each submission.

Unless there is a clear Alabama State document that list the use of the National Interoperability Channels for particular usage in the state I am going to remove the listing since it is already listed in the Nationwide Frequencies. This will prevent duplication and a single source.

Now as I mentioned earlier if some of the frequencies are used for special purposes I will add them. An example would be Florida's Urban Search & Rescue / Hazardous Material Response Action Plan. They have a document listed on the state web site that list certain National Interoperability Channels being used by the state for certain events.

Floridas site is Florida Division of Emergency Management which list all the plans. If you have something similar for Alabama and it is 2009 or newer, please provide a link.

Does anyone have anything more current than what is listed on the Alabama Department of Homeland Security (ALDHS) page or is this the most current?

Please don't use the National Interoperability Field Operations Guide 1.4 since I am looking for Alabama Specific.
Thanks
Dan

Last edited:

wise871

Database Admin
Thanks, I have that linked already at the top. 2007 is the most current on the alabama web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.