Alabama Win95 list / Trunking Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXER

I've gotten quite confused on trunking. I'm not sure If I'm entering things right. I've put frequencies and ID's in. I just don't know if there's a certain order I should put them in? I've just copied and pasted quite a few in a bank and then added the Talk group ID's. I took a screenshot on my entries into Win95, Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Is this Correct?? Thanks so much..

SCPD

QRT
which syesem are you referring to??? in most moto system ems , program as shown in the RR DB . EDAC must be in LCN order & last of all which scanner are you programming?
OK, I see the problem, The statewide DPS system is no longer in operation in MOST areas & then very seldom used where it may be operational. You wil find MOST dps comms on the VHF frequencies & some on Southern Link ( no scanner can monitor these)
Paul

Last edited:

MXER

It's a Pro-95. So, where can I get a trunking list that works? I'm just dying to hear something. I wish someone could just send me their list around the Elmore area so I could upload. Perhaps I jumped on the trunking bandwagon to late. I've always wanted to use it, just never knew where to start.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
shoot me a PM & can send ya from 1 pro 93 & 97,and 96 has Montgomery area in it. include emai ady & wil send you a few lists asap :0
Paul
also do you have the programming cable??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.