Alachua County -Custom Band plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have working file of this county in a WIN500, Proscan or Freescan that they would like to send me. Looking for the APCO-25 rebanded frequencies. Thanks

**All of Alachua County and the City of Gainesville Public Safety has moved to this ASTRO Smartzone system. Most if not all communications on this system are in APCO-25 Digital mode. The system is actually run by the Gainesville Regional Utilities (GRU).

To be able to monitor this rebanded system with Uniden scanners (996T, 396T, 396XT, etc), you MUST use a custom Band Plan. The default settings recommended by Uniden work: program in the control channels, then edit the band plans by setting Band Plan 1 and Band Plan 2 to this (BOTH band plans MUST be entered): Band Plan 1: - Base (lower) = 851.025 - Base (upper) = 854.000 - Offset = 440 - Polarity = + - Spacing = 25-KHz Band Plan 2: - Base (lower) = 851.0125 - Base (upper) = 868.9875 - Offset = 0 - Polarity = + - Spacing = 25-KHz Without these settings, the scanner will not go to the correct voice channels, especially when the control channel itself is on a splinter frequency (like 853.775).**

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
Alachua / Gainesville trs

I up loaded this file ( BCD396T 14-10-2009 18-02.zip ) to my 396T and got nothing went in to the settings and changed the hold time it was set at 0 and i changed it too 2 and set the Delay time @ 3 it started working i was only passing threw archer and only had a few mins to monitor this system i did pick up one or two TGID's that was not on the list planning to be back in Alachua county Friday or Saturday will try to post any more info i get in here ( Florida Radio Discussion Forum )

Status
Not open for further replies.