Alachua County database entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Can someone please explain the Alachua County "Police" conventional frequencies that were just submitted to the database?

Alachua is a county that contains a city named Alachua. So, you have Alachua SO, and Alachua PD. Kinda puzzled how there's an Alachua County "Police" with three freqs that aren't even licensed in Alachua county.

Both the county of Alachua and the city of Alachua operate on the county TRS.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Click Submit Info at the top of the county page and let the admins know. Someone obviously submitted incorrect info. The admins may not catch it unless they have first-hand knowledge of the area. The lack of a FCC license should have been the key.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I wondered about them.

They'd been sitting for a while so I added them and figured somebody would point out if they're incorrect.

I'll delete them.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
and they're gone.

I've added a note to the submission directing the submitter to this thread if he feels that the frequencies should be in the database.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Who was the submitter?

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.